Welcome to the Bullard Intermediate School Library Home Page!
1. Library check out is free to all patrons. To check out, the patrons will tell the library staff their correct names, giving last name first.
2. Patrons should notify Librarian of any changes in their name/address or in their homeroom teacher.
3. Patrons are responsible for all materials checked out under their name as well as fines, damages, or lost books, regardless of who has used the materials
.4. Most materials may be checked out for two (2) weeks and can be renewed twice, if needed, provided they are not on reserve nor on the Reference shelves.
5. Only two (2) items on the same subject may be checked out at one time, including award books.
6. Fines are 5¢ per day for each regular circulation item overdue, excluding Sundays and/or holidays.
7. No books or materials may be checked out if a fine is owed.
8. No food or drink is allowed in the library.
9. All equipment may circulate to school clubs and organizations.
10. Patrons tampering with the computer label on a book may be held liable for the materials. A $1.00 fine for a mutilated computer label will be charged.
11. Only authorized personnel will be allowed behind the check-out counter, library office, or workroom.
12. Names of any patrons who have fines or overdue materials remaining on their account will be turned over to the proper authorities.
13. Patrons will be notified of overdue materials.